It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend The American Conference on Clinical Trials & Regulation of Medical Devices (CTRMD2023) which will take place November 20-21, 2023 in Orlando, Florida.
The Conference is designed to be an integrative event with a wide variety of topics ranging from important regulatory updates to best practices in clinical, regulatory and quality of medical devices that will be presented by highly experienced professionals and technical experts from regulatory bodies, academia, and industry.
The Conference is of special interest to regulatory affairs, clinical trials, and quality assurance individuals working in the medical device ecosystem.
The Conference will focus on the following key areas:
- Regulatory Updates and Trends
- Combining Regulatory/Clinical and Reimbursement Strategies
- Challenges in Regulating AI/ML Medical Devices
- Cybersecurity Trends and Updates
- First in Human/Pilot Study – Tips & Tricks
- Clinical Data vs. Real World Evidence
- Quality Management Systems and MDSAP
- Clinical Evaluation Process and Report
- The Role of Risk Management in Pre- and Post-Marketing
- Post-Market Activities – Do’s and Don’ts
- Usability/Human Factors Trends and Updates
We look forward to welcoming you to the CTRMD2023 in Orlando.
|Shoshana Friedman, RAC, FRAPS
Founder, Managing Director, ProMedoss
|Bosmat Friedman, MSc
Managing Director, ProMedoss